Application Deadline :31- July- 2019
Languages Required :English
Starting Date : 25-August-2019
The Society for Humanitarian Solidarity (SHS) is a nonprofit humanitarian NGO based in the in Aden, Yemen. It was founded in 1995.
The SHS provides assistance to refugees and migrants who arrive in Yemen every year.
The organization also assists the local community in Yemen.
The NGO won the Nansen Refugee Award, dedicated by the UNHCR.
SHS has partnerships with UNHCR, OCHA , and WFP.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Compiling different reports from the field and sections, whether daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly
• Create a database for reports and archived for easy reference at any time
• Follow-up daily in the field of reporting their daily or weekly or other.
• Match the daily and weekly reports with the monthly reports and note any differences that may arise and treat them
• Communicate with the relevant sections in obtaining the required data from other departments and send them to the concerned
• To submit a monthly, quarterly or annual report to the administration and the donor.
• Monitor the field reports and verify the accuracy of data.
• Any other tasks assigned by the SHS Department..
• MBA Development Economic with 2 years reporting and M&E experience
• Should have high level proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Power Point.
• Fluency in English.
• Able to sit at a computer and operate a keyboard, for extended periods of time.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
• Transparency and Accountability
• Agility and Innovation
How to Apply:
How to Apply Interested applicants should send CVs to HR@shsye.org Please put the title of the position you apply for in the email subject line.